Episode 4 of the Video, Marketing and Stuff podcast...
Manchester based freelance filmmaker/director Rob Ball is on for ep04. Rob has been doing video for most of his working life, diving into freelance after working a video job and studying media before that. We talk about the struggles he went through including the recent adversity he has faced during the Coronavirus lockdown.
He talks about...
- Getting into video/filmmaking from a younger age
- The transition from job to the freelance video world
- Growing a network that can help you
- The state of the production industry
- Future projects he wants to work on
- The number one trait for someone looking to be a freelancer for videographer
- Much more...